Provider Community Involvement
Terence Neff, M.D.
- Kootenai Health - Board Member
- Child Development Center - Medical Consultant
- Kootenai Health Foundation - Past Board Member
- Boy Scouts of America - Past Scout Master, Assistant Scout Master
- Idaho Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics - Past President
Mary Jo Shaw, M.D.
- Perform medical exams for the CAC
- Member of the MDT for child abuse
Beth Ann Martin, M.D.
- Kiwanis - Past President
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Instructor and Affiliate
- Idaho Medical Association - Board of Trustees
- Kootenai Benewah Medical Society (KBMS) - President
Duane Craddock, M.D.
- Classical Christian Academy - Board of Trustees
- North Idaho Head Start - Health Advisory Board Member
- Coeur d'Alene Bible Church - Ministry
- Park and Recreation Sports Teams - Coaching
- Reach Out and Read - Coordinator
Debbie Mykkanen, F.N.P.
- American Heart Association - CPR Instructor
- Shriner's - Clinic Provider
Krista Adamson, P.N.P.
- Girl Scouts of America - Volunteer
Marty Williams, F.N.P.
- North Idaho Health Service Advisory Committee - Member
- Boys Night Out at Skyway Elementary - Instructor
- Shriner's Clinic - Volunteer
- Send Hope - Medical Missions to India
- Solace for the Children - Volunteer
Jordan Taylor, P.N.P.
- Safe Kids Worldwide - Past Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician
- Idaho Medical Association - Member
Below are some of the charities and organizations that we support in our community:
We unfortunately are unable to support all of the worthy charities and organizations in the area. Donations are considered after receipt of a request and are dependent upon available funds. Our typical donation is to groups that benefit many in the community such as high school booster clubs, non-profits, parks & recreation, etc.
|Kootenai Health Foundation
||Boys and Girls Club of America
|Coeur d'Alene High School Booster Club
||Post Falls High School Booster Club
|Lake City High School Booster Club
||Coeur d'Alene Food Bank
|March of Dimes
||Coeur d'Alene Area Swim Team
||Hayden Parks & Recreation
|Post Falls Parks & Recreation
||Inland NW SIDS
|Panhandle Autism Society
||Children's Youth Orchestra
|Children's Youth Theatre
||Emmett Snyders Foundation
||Make a Wish Foundation